Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Everyone is leaving Runescape BUT your RSGP won’t come to waste when you can TRADE it for Habbo gold bars


So after the implementation of Evolution of Combat system in Runescape, players started on transferring to the new server “Runescape 2007”.


It’s so odd that one of my favorite trading forums BobbaMarket also support players to Buy or Sell RSGP for Habbo GB or vice versa. These posts made me realized that I don’t need to worry about my gold going to waste. These people actually buy RSGP first before making trade for Habbo Gold Bars.

Thanks to this, I can make a $40 for each 100M RSGP.

Not a waste indeed since RSGP is MUCH cheaper than getting Habbo Gold Bars directly. PlayerAuction is the best place to go when you're indeed of Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment